Application for a Disability Study Award
The Disability Study Awards are aimed at encouraging and supporting students as they complete their qualifications.
Please read the information on this application form carefully before submitting it.
How to apply
Complete the form below to apply for this award.
Please include evidence of your disability, and briefly describe how this award will assist you to complete your qualification.
- be currently enrolled at Open Polytechnic.
- have successfully completed a Level 3 certificate, or at least 3 courses at Level 4 or above with Open Polytechnic.
- provide evidence of your disability.
- be citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
- agree to the Terms and Conditions in this application form.
Applications close on 30 June. Successful applicants will be notified by 31 July.
If you would like more information about the Disability Study Award, contact Disability and Access Services on freephone 0508 650 200, or email email@example.com