A learner may apply for reconsideration of the marks/grade awarded in a summative assessment and/or examination.
You need to complete a separate application if you are seeking reconsideration for more than one course.
The following rules apply:
1. The learner must apply in writing to the Academic Registrar not later than 10 working days after the date of official notification of the assessment result or the course results; and
2. The learner must pay the application fee.
3. The reconsideration will cover remarking (by a different marker), against the original marking schedule of the assessment(s).
4. If the assessment is paper-based, the whole body of work for review must be submitted with the application.
5. Course work relating to previous trimesters will not be reconsidered.
When a reconsideration results in a change of grade, the prescribed fee will be refunded.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of a reconsideration application not later than 30 working days from the date of receipt of their application.
If information is required from an external body there may be delays and we will communicate that with you.
Please email any queries to email@example.com